Buildings, especially older buildings, can have potential hidden costs, safety concerns, and code compliance issues associated with renovations. Conducting a M/E/P/FP Assessment is essential in helping buyers make informed purchasing decisions and building owners/developers forecast future property expenses.
Kerr-Greulich has been designing, replacing, troubleshooting, and assessing M/E/P/FP systems since 1983. We communicate with our clients at every stage of a project with timely deliverables such as site assessment reports, conceptual designs, facility planning reports, and final design documents including specifications and drawings.
- Building Assessments
- Capital Expenditure Planning
- Energy Audits
- Maintenance Programs
What We Provide:
- Equipment Evaluation
- Potential Code Violation Issues
- Analysis of Existing Utility Usage
- Recommendations for Building Improvements
- Property Condition Assessments
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Energy Modeling
- Preventative Maintenance Programs and Management
Some of Our Previous Assessment Clients: