Optimize Performance. Maximize Value.
Through comprehensive commissioning services, our team’s mission is to maximize the return on your building investment by ensuring operational success.
We have the expertise to bring your project through planning, design, construction and turnover while keeping your deadlines and budget at the forefront. With our extensive experience in the MEP industry, we have found a common theme of unrealized energy efficiencies, climate discomfort, excessive equipment costs and service calls – all of which can be avoided by investing in commissioning your facility.
When you hire Kerr-Greulich to commission your project, we are there representing you, the owner, and your investment. We can provide this service as a third-party consultant or as an add-on to our MEP design and engineering services. As licensed mechanical and electrical engineers, we work through issues and create solutions instead of pointing out problems.
We take pride in our mission by working closely with you, the building owner, as well as with your trusted counterparts – maintenance staff and other support roles. We value their knowledge and can assist in making sure appropriate staff collaboration occurs during design and that proper on-boarding and hand-off occur during project completion.
We Specialize In:
- Enhanced/LEED Commissioning
- Envelope Commissioning
- Building Pressure Testing
- Building owners have trusted our professionals to commission over $350 million in building construction
- Solutions-focused service built on decades of design and engineering experience
- Owner/operator training throughout planning, design and construction
- Reduced incidence of unrealized energy efficiencies
- Consistent climate control for improved comfort
- Fewer service calls and reduced life-cycle costs