“Long history of world-class care…”
The University of Louisville Hospital (ULH) is the academic hospital at the heart of the Louisville metro area. The doctors, nurses, and staff pride themselves in the care given to their patients through the latest medical innovations. Kerr-Greulich Engineers Inc. has been assisting ULH for more than a decade on a steady basis. We find a balance between the varying demands of energy conservation, life-cycle cost-effectiveness, long-term operational dependability, and (oftentimes) adaptability to existing facilities, systems, and LMC utilities.
- Full MEP services for the MIRC, including critical HVAC systems capable of maintaining close-tolerance constant temperature, and installation of a 900 MHz MRI magnet; the second largest in the U.S. at the time of installation
- Multiple Cath Labs and Vascular Facilities including critical temperature humidity environments
- An in-patient pharmacy at ISC designed with clean-room capacity according to USP 797 standards
- Design and installation of advanced medical equipment including medical gas supply, clean steam, radiological treatment equipment, MRI, linear accelerators, PET/CT scanner, and tomotherapy
- Precise environmental control for laboratories, operating rooms, pharmacies, and research facilities
- Smart use of innovative technologies like shape memory alloy couplings to eliminate the expanse of shut-downs of medical gas and medical vacuum systems