“A GROWING URBAN CAMPUS…”
Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. was excited to work on projects for the growing urban campus of Spalding University. Spalding boasts a small campus located in the heart of downtown Louisville and is a community-driven and community-centric college. The campus is surrounded by beautiful historic mansions and tree-lined streets to the south and the banks of the Ohio River to the north. KGEI designed energy-conserving HVAC systems while executing construction administration that ensured the entire project and its requirements were properly implemented.
- Delivered contract documents that supported a Prime Mechanical Contractor
- Energy-efficient variable refrigerant flow system
- Evaluation of the electrical service for support of the new HVAC system
- Executed a high level of construction administration throughout the project
- Commissioned on the new HVAC system