“PROVIDES A HOME-LIKE ATMOSPHERE FOR FAMILIES…”
Kerr-Greulich Engineers Inc. relished the opportunity to provide state of the art designs in HVAC and lighting systems for the Ronald McDonald House located in downtown Louisville. The Ronald McDonald House provides a home-like atmosphere for families going through some of the most difficult times in their lives. The primary goal is to remove worries and concerns normally associated with out of town hospital visits. The house provides kitchens, playrooms, living rooms, and living quarters that are similar to those found at home. Each floor has unique features encouraging the residents to explore and meet their neighbors. The variety of amenities and characteristics provided turn this wonderful environment into a home away from home.
- Full-service commercial kitchen and dining area
- Central domestic hot water systems
- Offices, conference rooms and back of house spaces for the staff
- Commercial laundry for staff in the basement
- Advanced HVAC system designs
- Common areas are controlled by an advanced lighting control system