“A truly luxurious atmosphere for occupants…”
Kerr-Greulich Engineers designed the mechanical and electrical systems for the beautiful new home of Glenview Trust Company. The headquarters is a 53,000 square foot, $17 million investment for the wealth management and financial services company. The facility features modernized office and meeting spaces outfitted with advanced technological capabilities for employees to collaborate and work. The building also boasts a variety of decadent art pieces throughout, creating a truly luxurious atmosphere for occupants.
- Building is equipped with a wet type fire sprinkler system, building standpipes, and quick response type heads. Clean agent type fire suppression system in the lower level records room
- Chilled water system for cooling and hot water boilers for heating.
- Three central air handling units; each serving one floor while operating as one building system.
- Perimeter office spaces heated and cooled using fan power terminal units.
- Design of a building pressure relief system.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Addressable fire alarm system.
- Lower level, 14,000 square foot parking garage featuring a ventilation system to prevent carbon monoxide/nitrogen dioxide collection.
- Energy recovery unit serving as the restroom exhaust, building air exchange, and replacement air system, which activates through the building automation system program with an “occupied” and “unoccupied” schedule.
- Exterior and site parking lighting controlled by lighting relay controls via photocell/astronomical time clock.
- Interior lighting controlled by occupancy sensors.