“FEATURES AREAS FOR SPECIALIZED TEAMS WORKING ON PROJECTS BASED ON TYPE…”
Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. enjoyed the opportunity to work closely with Buffalo Construction on an amazing 35,000 square foot support center divided into two areas; warehouse and office space. The new facility, primarily focused on Buffalo’s PODS concept, features areas for specialized teams working on projects based on type. The space features collaboration areas, offices divided by glass walls, training rooms, and a recreation/fitness area for team members. Kerr-Greulich engineers created HVAC, plumbing, and electrical designs specialized for multi-purpose work areas while keeping energy consumption, waste, and cost to a minimum.
- Waste minimizing, tankless, water heaters
- Energy-efficient, cost-minimizing plenum air return design
- Roof-mounted, gas-fired intake heater
- On-site emergency back-up generators
- Rooftop variable air volume system (VAV)
- A dedicated air handling unit, Liebert system, for specific individual temperature control