“The leading provider of comprehensive home and community-based health services…”
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of comprehensive home and community-based health services. The company began as ResCare in 1974; today, they are far more diversified with 11 lines of service. Their focus is to serve complex populations with a need for specialized care. BrightSpring’s continued growth initiated the need for a larger headquarters. Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. designed and engineered the tenant fit-out on three floors. In total, the company occupies 107,000 square feet, housing 2,650 employees.
- Linear LED and sophisticated lighting controls to reduce energy consumption
- Variable air volume HVAC system for multiple areas of simultaneous heating and cooling
- Large communal areas to facilitate interaction among the staff
- Independently zoned areas for occupants
- Daylighting to take advantage of natural light from the large expanses of glass
- Noise mitigation strategies to maintain a quiet workspace