“THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF INTEGRITY…”
Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. delighted in designing for Assumption High School, a college preparatory school dedicated to young women grades 9-12. Assumption’s mission is to provide an experience that represents the highest standard of integrity that enhances the school’s educational philosophy. KGEI has supported the school with consulting services on equipment replacements, new construction design services, renovation and conversion projects, as well as sustainability projects.
Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc.’s primary focus concentrates on conscientious design. This is especially true with repeat and campus clients. We concentrate on understanding the mission and how the project will contribute to the overall mission of the campus before applying our services.
- Real-time energy monitoring dashboard
- Rainwater collection for landscape irrigation
- Photovoltaic solar panels to supplement electrical usage
- Boiler replacement with improved efficiency
- LED, daylight dimming, and occupancy sensing lighting systems
- Code and cost analysis to determine project scope and feasibility for St. Catherine Convent Renovation