“DESIGNED TO MAKE A UNIQUE AND ATTRACTIVE EXPERIENCE FOR PUBLIC TOURS…”
Located on East Main Street in downtown Louisville, the Angel’s Envy Distillery and Tourist Center is a renovation of the old Vermont American Complex. The new distillery includes a column still for expanded production, a bottling line, grain handling equipment, and barrel storage areas. It is also designed to make a unique and attractive experience for public tours.
The project consists of two phases. The first phase includes warehousing, rick storage, bottling, and barrel dump, while the second phase entails the distillery and process operations and tourist and event space.
- Plumbing designed to commensurate a micro-distillery operation
- Package rooftop equipment to heat and cool “Phase I” of the bottling area
- Rick barrel storage area designed for heat cycling of the barrels and ventilation for high hazard areas
- Barrel dump space is served by 100% outside air units
- Warehousing area utilizes exhaust fans and unit heaters
- Electrical design specific for a hazardous classified location
- Lightning protection system
- Coordination throughout with the process engineers
- Electrical grounding and bonding for the distillery
- Specialized lighting design
- Utilities designed for possible future expansion