“America Place features 250 acres of industrial development…”
America Place features 250 acres of industrial development with River Ridge Commerce Center in Jeffersonville, Indiana. After America Place completed their first industrial building at River Ridge, they quickly realized they were ready to begin Phase II. America Place closed on the purchase of an additional 50 acres for future development. The second phase consisted of a 250,000 square foot warehouse. The construction is primarily tilt-up concrete wall panels with steel columns and roof structure. Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. handled the mechanical and electrical design and engineering for the project.
- Fully sprinklered via an early suppression fast response system with a fire pump. This allows storage of virtually any commodity type up to 30 feet in the building
- To reduce piping costs, a high-pressure natural gas system was designed
- Building uses a high temperature, pressurization style heating system to minimize infiltration
- High bay, high output lighting design with automatic controls to manage energy use and safety
- Direct fired gas heating to reduce energy consumption
- Spare space and capacity in building systems to accommodate future tenant needs and flexibility of building use