PNC (formerly National City Tower) – 37th Floor – Conference Center Renovation
PNC offers a wide range of services to its customer base. Retail banking, asset management, corporate and institutional banking, residential mortgage banking and investment management are among their services. PNC is the number two syndicator of middle market loan transactions in the United States. Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. assisted with the renovation of their office space on the 37th floor at the National City Tower. Upon the acquisition of National City Bank by PNC Bank, Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. assisted with the renovation of the entire 17,000 square feet of the 37th floor into an executive conference center, with a mix of both private and open office spaces. The new 37th floor Conference Center was awarded LEED Certification by the US Green Building Council.
Highlights of KGEI’s design include:
- Low flow aerators installed on existing lavatory sinks.
- Dual flush toilets at 1.1 /1.6 gallons.
- Low flow urinals at .13 gallons.
- Dual technology occupancy sensors for automatic lighting controls.
- Integrated A/V controls including black out shades in conference rooms.
- Energy efficient lighting design.