Schulte Hospitality Group, Inc. – High Wickham IV
Schulte Hospitality Group (SHG) was formed by several generations of experienced and quality innkeepers with a passion for the business and the drive and fortitude sought by many owners. The organization undertakes all management responsibilities within the hospitality business on behalf of the owner. Over the past several years, SHG has rapidly expanded and currently has over 50 hotels. This growth contributed to the new construction of their three-story, 60,000 square foot office building.
Highlights of KGEI’s design include:
- Computer rooms with dedicated HVAC systems.
- Energy recovery units integrated with building exhaust and outside air to reduce the operating cost of the HVAC systems.
- Decorative lighting layout in the grand lobby.
- Provisions for complete tenant fit-out.
- Variable air volume HVAC systems to meet the owner’s evolving business growth strategies; allows for flexibility in future lease areas.
- Complete automatic fire alarm system designed to NFPA standards.
- LED lighting throughout the facility.
- Building automation system.