River Park Place Apartments – Phase II
River Park Place development has a total of seven buildings designed above a 350,000 square foot garage, two high rise luxury condominium buildings and four low rise apartment buildings, with retail stores, restaurants, and a fitness center.
The River Park Place Apartments – Phase II consists of four of the low rise apartment buildings totaling approximately 370,000 square feet along with a 220,000 square foot garage. Additionally, there is future retail space which was designed core and shell due to unknown tenants. The project was created to accommodate living facilities within the flood plain without living spaces below the 100 year flood level.
Highlights of KGEI’s design include:
- Vertical terminal air conditioning units for the residential units and roof top units for the corridors and lobby.
- Garage ventilation controlled by carbon monoxide monitors for maximum efficiency.
- PEX piping and manifolds within the apartments.
- Wet/dry type sprinkler system throughout.
- Two (2) 100kW generators for each set of apartment buildings.
- Receptacle and lighting design per the National Electrical Code.
- Design of a security and access control system.