Hilton Garden Inn/8UP Elevated Drinkery & Kitchen
New eight-story hotel located in downtown Louisville within walking distance to over 50 restaurants. The hotel offers spacious guest rooms, business center, catering services and a well-equipped fitness center. It is also conveniently connected to 20,000 square feet of event space in the Henry Clay. The most exciting feature of the hotel is sure to be the outdoor + indoor rooftop bar and eatery. The stunning views, exterior seating with gas fire pits and delicious food from the only downtown Louisville rooftop bar creates a one of a kind experience for all. Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. delights in the opportunity to have designed and engineered the mechanical and electrical aspects of this space.
Highlights of KGEI’s design include:
- Fully sprinklered wet system.
- Central domestic hot water system for the hotel and restaurant.
- Followed Hilton Garden Inn’s standards throughout the design.
- Full commercial kitchen and bar.
- Individual equipment to condition each room.
- Advanced HVAC design to allow large indoor/outdoor dining area.
- Split system heat pumps serving first floor along with fan powered terminals for heating the exterior glass.
- Artistic light fixtures used throughout.
- Advanced automated controls
- 150kW diesel emergency generator; emergency egress lighting.