ARGI Financial – New Office Building
What began in 1995 as a small broker-dealer has developed into what is now ARGI Financial Group. The firm currently employs over 100 dedicated individuals with expanded services and additional branches outside of Kentucky. ARGI’s rapid growth compelled the firm to construct a new office building. The facility includes offices and open work areas, a beautiful reception lobby, kitchen/break room, conference room as well as a training center. Kerr-Greulich Engineers, Inc. continues our working relationship with ARGI beyond the original design and engineering, currently assisting with the maintenance of the mechanical and electrical systems.
Highlights of KGEI’s design include:
- Fire alarm system throughout.
- Energy recovery units integrated with building exhaust and outside air to reduce the operating cost of the HVAC systems.
- Decorative lighting layout in the reception lobby.
- Variable air volume boxes.
- Building automation system.
- Lighting control system for energy savings.
- Computer rooms with dedicated HVAC systems.